About the Job:
* Deals mainly with writing up and preparing the paperwork and working on the contractual conditions of a project.
* Prepare contractual Clarifications.
* Prepare contractual correspondences during construction phase.
* Prepare claims arising during construction phase.
* Prepare Joint venture /consortium and their affiliated Modifications.
* Contract Review during bidding stage – risk allocation analysis.
* Assist in negotiation of contractual and commercial issues.
* Apply change management and claims prevention expertise in the management of contracts
* Analysis of contractual terms and conditions
* Claim Settlement and Management.
Job Specifications :
* B.Sc. degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering.
* 5-10 years in Contracts Management & Disputes..
* Experience in FIDIC form of Contracts and contract preparation.
* Primavera knowledge is preferable .
* CLAC Course is preferable.